Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pride & Joy

Ok, so I'm kind of a dork about kitchen stuff.

I don't get really excited about fancy gadgety things. I do, however, get VERY excited about workhorse-type tools. I love to cook - but I'm not very speedy & I make a serious mess. So items that improve my efficiency in the kitchen are a big deal.

And if they happen to have the added bonus of looking good...? SOLD!

With that in mind...my Kitchen Aid stand mixer has gotten a bit of an upgrade. While it was simply lovely on its own - powerful, efficient & easy to clean - now, it is also a thing of beauty...no?

hee!

I may not cook quite like my hero, Alton Brown - but there's no reason I can't be just as sassy while making the attempt.


P.S. I just added a new link to Fridgewatcher. I think it's absolutely fascinating, your mileage may vary...

No comments: